- Ms D supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms W supported us with 3 tickets
- Mr S supported us with 5 tickets
- Ms V supported us with 1 ticket
- Mr B supported us with 3 tickets
- Mrs D supported us with 1 ticket
4d 19h 0m
15 May 2021
- Winner! Mr B (RUGBY) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mx K (RUGBY) Won £25.00!
- Winner! Mr L (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr P (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs N (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs C (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (Brinklow) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Miss H (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Ms J (NUNEATON) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr K (RUGBY) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr H (Rugby) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs B (Rugby) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mrs W (Rugby Cv 21 4 Nt) Won 3 extra tickets!
- Winner! Mr B (Rugby) Won 3 extra tickets!
We are a local branch of Parkinson's UK with over 150 members
What we provide:
- friendship, support and shared experiences of Parkinson's
- weekly seated exercise and body conditioning classes, subsidised Nordic Walking classes (new for 2019)
- free speech therapy (communicating confidence)
- free monthly carers' meetings, annual lunch
- free monthly social meetings with speaker or activity/party at Christmas
- summer subsidised Blooms cream tea
- subsidised summer outings
- subsidised group holiday for carers, former carers and people with Parkinson's. who are members of PUK
- subsidised carers' lunch
- subsidised members' Christmas or harvest lunch
- equipment grants available
- respite care financial help available
- help with transport
- we keep in touch with those unable to get out to meetings/activities
- help from local advisers
- funding for research into a cure for Parkinson's
We are trying also to expand our activities to include more younger people with Parkinson's by offering different activities at different times of day.
Our group fundraises as much as possible but we do also rely on other peoples' donations and fundraising on our behalf.
Please support our cause through the Rugby Lotto
Thank you for your support and good luck!
Mrs Margaret Saxon (Hon Treasurer)
Help us share our cause on social media
How the lottery works
£1 per ticket
That's right, unlike many other lotteries, our lottery tickets are only £1 per week.
60% to causes
50% to your chosen cause and 10% to other causes in Rugby.
£25,000 grand prize
Match all 6 numbers and you win the JACKPOT!
🍐 WIN the PEAR-fect prize this summer! 🥕
Beat the supermarket queues! Enter before the 26th June for your chance to WIN 1 of 3 tasty national prizes. As well as weekly cash prizes, you could win 12 monthly fruit & veg boxes delivered to your door from Boxxfresh – a super friendly, family ran UK business.